|Recipe for Calming Bath Salts with Essential Oils|
This recipe makes approx. 26 (ounces) = 3 jars (photo showed below) equivalent to that amount
You can always put the bath salts into a muslin bag (100% cotton), or any other container with a lid.
- 2 1/2 Cups of Pure Epson Salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Pink Himalayan Salt (you can use crystals as well)
- 3 teaspoons of Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- 6 drops of geranium essential oil ( balance emotions, PMS, moisturizer)
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil ( stress, anxiety, pains, burns )
- 6 drops of rose essential oil ( wrinkles, scars, wounds, redness )
- 6 drops of roman chamomile essential oil (dry & irritated skin)
- 1/2 cup of mixed dried flowers ( mine included, lavender, roses, white flowers ) This is just what I had handy, I wish I had dried chamomile that would be perfect for this recipe)
Mix all ingredients together & thats it!
Simple, beautiful, makes a perfect gift. I made a total of six. Gave three of them away to my neighbors and my mom already. I'm excited to make more!
Emotional Balance Notes:
Geranium - Strengthening, Releasing, Stabilizing
To get from Neglected -----> Minded
Lavender - Calming, Regenerating, Healing
To get from Unheard -----> Expressed
Rose - Intimate, Connecting, Radiant
To get from Isolated -----> Loved
Roman Chamomile - Bright, Calming, Sweet
To get from Frustrated -----> Purposeful
Side Note: I've been using only the purest and most potent essential oils that meet the strict Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Standards CPTG. The doTERRA network of botanical growers and distillers.
Find out more about doTERRA oils here.
Essential Oils are naturally safe, intuitively simple and highly satisfying.
I put some rose petals on the bottom of the glass container for looks.
My daughter & I tested the product and loved it!
Every week my daughter & I have been enjoying taking baths together. Not just any regular baths, we must have roses, bath salts, candle, masks (I put a pure honey mask on her) while I use the Orgins brand Rose hydrating mask, and even spa music! Let me tell ya ladies, its probably one of my favorite things to do right now! We take them in the mornings right before her ballet class. Its actually really fun and she loves getting pampered and relaxed just like her mama. I just want to cradle her and wrap her in my arms nude and all every moment I get with her while she's still my little girl. After testing this amazing homemade calming bath salts our skin felt so smooth, so soft, no signs of redness or roughness, (especially eczema) we smelled like roses. We felt calmed and rejuvenated for the remaining of our morning. I hope to share more recipes with you of my passion for essential oils.
*This is not a paid advertisement, I truly do love this product!